Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) today announced that it will host an Analyst Meeting on March 20, 2013, at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City. Registration and breakfast will begin at 9:00 AM. Presentations will be followed by a lunch with management and conclude at approximately 2:00 PM.
Ronald M. DeFeo, Terex Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, along with Kevin Bradley, newly appointed Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, business segment presidents, and other key executives, will provide insight into the Company’s operational and financial topics, longer term strategies and an update on current market trends.
As space is limited, Terex asks that investment analysts interested in attending the day’s events to “save the date” and send their business contact information to Elizabeth Gaal at email@example.com. Details will follow in the coming weeks.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer reporting in five
business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material
Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a
broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the
construction, infrastructure, quarrying, manufacturing, mining,
shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex
offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of
Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website
to make information available to its investors and the market at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV