Kanosak Increases Number Of Common Shares Reserved For Issuance Under Its Stock Option Plan
MONTREAL, Jan. 29, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Kanosak Capital Venture Corporation (TSXV: KKV) (the "Corporation" or "Kanosak") is pleased to announce that it has increased the maximum number of common shares reserved for issuance under its stock option plan from 836,794 to 913,702, representing 10% of the Corporation's outstanding common shares to date. This increase is subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
In addition, Kanosak has issued 325,000 stock options to certain of its directors and officers, each option having an exercised price of $0.20 and expiring 10 years after its issuance.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
SOURCE Kanosak Capital Venture Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV