Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Seeks Applications For Advisory Panels
Panels to advise PCORI Board, Methodology Committee and staff on research and engagement efforts
WASHINGTON, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) today began inviting applications for its first four PCORI Advisory Panels as part of its ongoing effort to engage a broad range of healthcare stakeholders as partners in its research agenda.
PCORI is seeking patients, caregivers, clinicians, researchers, other members of the healthcare community and the general public to serve on advisory panels on Assessment of Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options; Improving Healthcare Systems; Addressing Disparities; and Patient Engagement.
"Our advisory panels will play a central role in our process for identifying and prioritizing specific research questions for funding, as well as to help us ensure that we follow and promote the highest standards in patient engagement," said PCORI Executive Director Joe Selby, MD, MPH. "This is a major milestone in our work as we continue to collaborate with patients and other stakeholders to build a relevant portfolio of patient-centered outcomes research."The panels, which will have 12 to 21 members each, will assist PCORI's staff, Board of Governors and Methodology Committee in:
- Modeling full and meaningful patient and stakeholder engagement efforts.
- Refining and prioritizing specific research questions.
- Providing other scientific or technical expertise.
- Providing input on other questions that may arise relevant to the Institute's mission and work.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV