Dev Patnaik, Carol Cone, And Premal Shah Confirmed As Keynotes For Inaugural Business4Better Conference & Expo
ANAHEIM, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Business4Better (B4B), the non-commercial community partnership movement produced by UBM plc, is proud to announce that Dev Patnaik, CEO of Jump Associates and author of "Wired To Care," Carol Cone, Global Practice Chair at Edelman Business + Social Purpose and Premal Shah, President of Kiva.org, will present keynote addresses at the inaugural conference and expo, scheduled for May 1-2, in Anaheim, CA.
In addition to the three keynote addresses, the B4B conference will deliver cross-sector content to inspire a new way of doing business through community engagement and social purpose. Through main stage supersessions, breakout sessions and show floor sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with innovators and participate in discussions that will allow them to develop the knowledge, strategies and contacts to forge more meaningful partnership with nonprofits, implement successful programs and elevate their impact on societal causes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV