NEW YORK, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI), the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, announced today that it will offer listeners comprehensive coverage of Super Bowl XLVII, with 12 different live broadcasts of the game in nine languages, plus a wide mix of sports and entertainment programming from New Orleans throughout Super Bowl Week.
On Sunday, February 3 ( 6:00 pm ET), SiriusXM will air Super Bowl XLVII live from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, offering subscribers* a choice between the team radio broadcasts of the AFC Champion Baltimore Ravens and NFC Champion San Francisco 49ers, plus the national radio broadcast and eight foreign language broadcasts. Subscribers who have SiriusXM Internet Radio access in addition to their satellite radio subscription can also listen to the game through the SiriusXM Internet Radio App for mobile devices and online at SiriusXM.com.
- Baltimore Ravens broadcast - Sirius 92 / XM 225 / Online 802
- San Francisco 49ers broadcast - Sirius 86 / XM 226 / Online 827
- National radio broadcast – Sirius 88 / XM 88 / Online 88
- Spanish language broadcast – Sirius 148 / XM 228 / Online 551 & 971
- BBC Radio broadcast – Sirius 91 / XM 229 / Online 960
- Hungarian broadcast - Sirius 94 / XM 230 / Online 961
- Chinese broadcast – Sirius 128 / XM 231 / Online 962
- German broadcast – Sirius 123 / XM 232 / Online 963
- Dutch broadcast - Sirius 134 / XM 233 / Online 964
- Portuguese broadcast – Sirius 135 / XM 234 / Online 965
- Japanese broadcast – Sirius 136 / XM 235 / Online 966
- French broadcast – Sirius 93 / XM 236 / Online 967
* NFL programming is available to Sirius subscribers, XM Premier, and SiriusXM Premier subscribers. (Visit www.siriusxm.com/subscriptions for info.)SiriusXM NFL Radio will broadcast live every day from the NFL's Radio Row in New Orleans, offering listeners the latest news and expert analysis leading up to the biggest game of the year, plus dozens of interviews with players, coaches, league executives and celebrities in town for the event. Available on channel 88 on Sirius and XM Premier, SiriusXM NFL Radio features a lineup of expert hosts that includes Gil Brandt , Derrick Brooks , Keith Bulluck , Rich Gannon , Pat Kirwan , Jim Miller , Bob Papa , Tim Ryan , LaDainian Tomlinson , Ross Tucker , Adam Schein and others. On Saturday, February 2 at 5:00 pm ET, SiriusXM NFL Radio will provide live coverage as the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2013 is announced, plus interviews with the newly elected Hall of Famers. The channel will also have live coverage after the game on Sunday, featuring interviews with the Super Bowl XLVII MVP and the winning head coach. On Saturday, February 2, Adam Schein and Jim Miller will host a red carpet show from the "2 nd Annual NFL Honors," the star-studded football and entertainment event that salutes top players and performances from the 2012 season. The special, which will feature interviews with the stars and Hall of Famers in attendance, will air on SiriusXM NFL Radio at 8:00 pm ET. In addition to SiriusXM NFL Radio's coverage, SiriusXM will offer a myriad of programming options throughout Super Bowl Week from the worlds of sports, entertainment and music.