This unique construction makes all of Delphi’s MCHX products up to 50 percent lighter and 30 percent less bulky than those with traditional copper tubes and fins. They are easier to install and help manufacturers receive an LEED credit due to increased energy efficiency, reduced mass and use of 40 percent less refrigerant. And with proper maintenance the micro channel units keep the system running at near peak efficiency much longer without the degradation.
Delphi’s MCHX products will be on display at the AHR Expo being held Jan. 28-30 at the Dallas Convention Center at Delphi’s booth located in Hall F, booth No. 3419.
Delphi Automotive (NYSE: DLPH) is a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle and other market segments. Operating major technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support facilities in 30 countries, Delphi delivers real-world innovations that make products smarter and safer as well as more powerful and efficient. Connect to innovation at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV