BEDFORD, Mass., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GSI Group Inc. (NASDAQ: GSIG) (the "Company" or "GSI"), a leading supplier of laser-based solutions, precision motion and optical technologies to global industrial, medical, electronics, and scientific markets, today announced that the Company will present at the Stifel Nicolaus 2013 Technology Conference on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 in San Francisco, CA
John A. Roush, GSI's Chief Executive Officer and Matthijs Glastra, GSI's Group President, Laser Products, will provide an overview of the Company's strategy, and financial performance.
A copy of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at www.gsig.com prior to the presentation date.About GSI GSI Group Inc. designs, develops, manufactures and sells laser-based solutions, optical control devices and associated precision motion technologies to industrial, medical, electronics, and scientific markets. GSI Group Inc.'s common shares are quoted on NASDAQ (GSIG). More information about GSI is available on the Company's website at www.gsig.com. For additional information, please contact GSI Group Inc., Investor Relations, at (781) 266-5137 or InvestorRelations@gsig.com. SOURCE GSI Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV