Kan. Senate Panel Reviewing Governor's Tax Plan
During Tuesday's hearing, Jordan also noted that about 300,000 Kansans also receive help from the state to buy food.
"You've got to look at it as a full package," he said.
The governor's tax plan is contained in SB 78. Technical adjustments to last year's law are in SB 79.Online: Kansas Legislature: http://www.kslegislature.org ___ Follow John Hanna on Twitter at www.twitter.com/apjdhanna
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV