Windstar Cruises Announces Voyages To Tahiti
SEATTLE, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Windstar Cruises announced today that they will return to the South Pacific in the summer of 2014. Beginning May 2, 2014, Wind Spirit, the line's recently renovated 148-passenger sailing yacht, will sail seven-day voyages from Papeete, Tahiti. Wind Spirit will sail 28 voyages in Tahiti, with the last voyage on November 7, 2014, before returning to Panama and Costa Rica for the winter season. The line's return to the French Polynesia Islands marks the first time Windstar has had a ship sailing in Tahiti since 2002.
"Windstar's return to Tahiti has always been the number one request from our guests and travel partners, even more than a decade later," said Hans Birkholz, Windstar Cruises' chief executive officer. "We've listened and made the decision that now is the perfect time to come back to the beautiful islands of French Polynesia."
The week-long voyage will begin in Papeete, Tahiti – the world's definition of paradise. Wind Spirit will sail to the following islands:
- Moorea – the beauty of this unforgettable island of love lies in drama and adventure.
- Taha'a – this fragrant island is known for its abundance of vanilla and offers a glimpse of the traditional tranquil life of the Tahitians.
- Raiatea – recognized throughout Tahiti as the 'Sacred Island,' it also serves as the cultural heart of French Polynesia.
- Huahine – known as the Garden of Eden, with lush forests, untamed landscape and quaint villages.
- Bora Bora – an island paradise in the South Pacific and known worldwide for its natural beauty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV