Cut.com Launches - Every Deal. One Website.
SEATTLE, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seattle Cut Media just launched Cut.com, the most comprehensive collection of high value deals in the world. Cut.com monitors more than 30,000 sources of coupons and deals, including thousands of Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, deal sites, and email newsletters to ensure consumers never miss a valuable deal again.
The new website aims to address the two largest and most time consuming problems consumers looking to save money today face: finding the deal that saves them the most money and finding a deal that works. Cut.com monitors 10,000 Facebook pages, 11,000 Twitter feeds, 4,000 newsletters, and 5,000 websites to identify the highest value deals while filtering out coupons likely to fail. Cut's unbiased algorithm has filtered, sorted, and prioritized over 25 million potential deals to date. The Cut team expects to process over 175 million potential deals in the upcoming year.
The benefit of monitoring over 30,000 sources of deals means that if one coupon site has a $10 coupon off a shopper's basket of goods, and another coupon site has a $20 off a shopper's basket of goods, Cut.com will help ensure that shopper is aware and leveraging the most valuable deal.Cut.com has partnerships with 2,500 retailers and covers deals from approximately 10,000 retailers including most major companies such as Home Depot, Macy's, Sears, and Victoria's Secret to further ensure that consumers are aware of the coupons and promotional codes most likely to add value. To fund the launch of Cut.com, Cut Media LLC has raised approximately $5M in venture capital. The new website can be found at www.Cut.com Mission statement and more detail about the company can be found at: http://www.cut.com/about SOURCE Cut.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV