Our Favorite Tweets on TheStreet: Jan. 29
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Thanks to Twitter, TheStreet gets to keep in touch with our alumni like @Herbgreenberg and @aarontask, as well as our friendly-competitors like @bloombergnews, @lamonicabuzz and @businessinsider.
Sometimes we'll come across a great tweet that you might not see in one of our stories, so we decided to create a story that rounds-up our favorite tweets of the day.
And that's what you'll find below.
This market could use a really good car chase.— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) January 29, 2013
I have no idea how will Wall Street will react to the BlackBerry 10's launch day - but I predict that it breaks Twitter.— Downtown Josh Brown (@ReformedBroker) January 29, 2013
without private equity there would be no more twinkies— Binyamin Appelbaum (@BCAppelbaum) January 29, 2013
Now where did I put that Dow 14K hat? Must be with all my Bernanke"Problems in the subprime market seems likely to be contained" T-shirts.— Paul R. La Monica (@LaMonicaBuzz) January 29, 2013
Somewhere inside Yankees HQ, they're hoping hoping hoping the new doping allegations against A-Rod are true. Invalidate that contract!— Adam Feuerstein (@adamfeuerstein) January 29, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV