Hyundai Tackles Marauders For A Touch Down With 'Gaspocalypse' Super Bowl Ad
With more than 100 million viewers expected to watch the Super Bowl in North America and more than 14 million in Canada alone, the ad speaks to the sophisticated urbanite that is conscious of style, quality, and price, while motivated by value-packed, fuel efficient vehicles.
About Hyundai Hyundai Auto Canada, established in 1983 and headquartered in Markham, Ontario, is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Co. of South Korea. Hyundai vehicles are distributed throughout Canada by Hyundai Auto Canada and are sold and serviced through more than 200 dealerships nationwide.
SOURCE Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.
Image with caption: "Hyundai will air a new TV commercial exclusively for Canadian audiences during the Super Bowl half time show on February 3 (CNW Group/Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130129_C9500_PHOTO_EN_23108.jpgImage with caption: "Hyundai released its unique-for-Canada Super Bowl commercial online at www.YouTube.com/HyundaiCanada in advance of the game on February 3 (CNW Group/Hyundai Auto Canada Corp.)". Image available at: http://photos.newswire.ca/images/download/20130129_C9500_PHOTO_EN_23106.jpg
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV