Navman Wireless is Danaher's first acquisition in the fleet/asset management space, joining Danaher's portfolio of premier brands spanning test & measurement, life sciences & diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial technologies. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
About Navman Wireless
Navman Wireless is a global leader in GPS-based fleet optimisation products and services, including real-time vehicle tracking and analytics that enable companies to monitor, measure and improve fleet-related costs and efficiencies. The company's technology currently monitors more than 175,000 vehicles owned by over 14,000 organisations on five continents, making Navman Wireless one of the world's largest fleet management providers. An operating company of Danaher Corporation, Navman Wireless is based in Glenview, IL, with facilities in the U.S., Mexico, UK, Italy, Taiwan, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.navmanwireless.com.
About DanaherDanaher is a science and technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our premier brands are among the most highly recognised in each of the markets we serve. The Danaher Business System provides a foundation to our 59,000 associates around the world, serving customers in more than 125 countries. In 2011, we generated $16.1 billion of revenue. For more information please visit our website: http://www.danaher.com. PRESS CONTACTS For media enquiries please contact: Phil Shirley or Naomi Stafford at Shirley Media Ltd on +44(0)1782-338940 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Navman UK
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV