POWERGRID International Magazine Names Projects Of The Year At DistribuTECH 2013
About POWERGRID International POWERGRID International magazine is celebrating its 18th year as the power industry's leading source of information on electric power transmission and distribution automation, engineering and information technology. It reaches 40,000 electric utility professionals, managers, engineers and other qualified subscribers. The magazine and DistribuTECH are owned by PennWell Corp., a worldwide media company based in Tulsa, Okla.
About PennWellPennWell Corp. is a diversified business-to-business media and information company that provides quality content and integrated marketing solutions for the following industries: oil and gas, electric power, water and wastewater, renewable, electronics, semiconductor, contamination control, optoelectronics, fiberoptics, enterprise storage, converting, nanotechnology, fire, emergency services and dental. Founded in 1910, PennWell publishes more than 100 print and online magazines and newsletters, conducts 60 conferences and exhibitions on six continents, and has an extensive offering of books, maps, websites, research and database services. In addition to PennWell's headquarters in Tulsa, it has major offices in Nashua, N.H.; Houston; London; Mountain View, Calif.; Fairlawn, N.J.; Moscow; and Hong Kong.
SOURCE PennWell Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV