- Growing revenue faster: Global companies in Upstate New York saw revenue grow at an average rate of 4.59 per cent from 2010 to 2011, while their domestic peers expanded by only 1.69 per cent over the same period.
- Earning more: In 2011, global businesses earned $2.67 billion more in revenue than domestic businesses in the region.
- Increasing the revenue gap: The gap between global and domestic companies has been widening since 2008, with global companies earning 13 per cent more in revenue on average over the last five years.
Growth Rates For Upstate New York Based Global Companies Nearly Triple That Of Domestic Peers; Outpaces U.S. GDP
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.