Branham Law, LLP Announces Investigation Of Tellabs, Inc. For Alleged False And Misleading Statements
Branham Law, LLP announces that it has launched an investigation for possible violations of federal law relating to alleged false and misleading statements made by Tellabs, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TLAB).
Investors purchasing Tellabs, Inc. shares between October 26, 2010 and April 26, 2011, or anyone with information relating to the allegations at hand are encouraged to contact Trey Branham, Managing Partner of Branham Law, LLP at 1-877-722-5910 or email@example.com. The investigation concerns allegations that Tellabs and certain of its executives made false and misleading statements and omissions relating to material adverse facts about Tellabs operations, business and prospects between October 26, 2010 and April 26, 2011.
Massive drops in revenue for the 12 month period ending December 30, 2011 apparently caused shares of Tellabs, Inc. ( NASDAQ:TLAB) to fall from their October 2010 highs of $7.84 per share to August 2011 lows of $3.69 per share. The slide continues and on January 25, 2013, shares of Tellabs closed at $2.29 per share.
"We are very concerned about the apparent relationship between Tellabs
statements and apparent omissions and the dramatic decline in
shareholder value," said attorney Trey Branham.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV