ExxonMobil will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 earnings on Friday, February 1, 2013. A news release will be issued over Business Wire.
Reporters can listen to a conference call with David Rosenthal, vice president, Investor Relations and Secretary, via webcast or by phoning (888) 747-4664 (Domestic) or (913) 312-0666 (International). Please reference confirmation code 7213342. You should begin this procedure at least 10 to 15 minutes prior to the start of the call. The call will begin at 9:30 a.m. ET, 8:30 a.m. CT and is scheduled to last approximately one hour.
For those who miss the event, an archive will be available at www.exxonmobil.com.
If you have questions about earnings, please call 972-444-1107.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV