Rosen Law Firm Announces Investigation Of Somerset Hills Bancorp In Connection With Its Sale To Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. – SOMH
The Rosen Law Firm is investigating the Board of Directors of Somerset Hills Bancorp (NASDAQ: SOMH) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with its sale to Lakeland Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: LBAI).
If you would like to join the action please email or call Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan, toll-free, at 866-767-3653; or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, offered by Lakeland Bancorp, shareholders will receive either 1.1962 shares of Lakeland Bancorp common stock or $12.00 in cash, for each share of Somerset Hills Bancorp stock they own. In addition, 90% of the total merger consideration will comprise of Lakeland Bancorp common stock and 10% will be cash. The investigation relates to whether Somerset Hills Bancorp’s Board breached its fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Lakeland Bancorp is underpaying for Somerset Hills Bancorp’s shares; consequently unlawfully harming Somerset Hills Bancorp shareholders.
If you own Somerset Hills Bancorp common stock and wish to obtain additional information, you may contact Phillip Kim or Kevin Chan of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV