To learn more about ThinkGeek's Valentine's Day items, visit www.thinkgeek.com.
ThinkGeek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Geeknet, Inc. (NASDAQ: GKNT), is the premier retailer for the global geek community. Since 1999, ThinkGeek has sought to provide tech, gadget, and toy-obsessed communities with all the things geeks crave. ThinkGeek was founded to serve the distinct needs and interests of technology professionals and enthusiasts and today has grown to become the first choice for innovative and imaginative products that appeal to the geek in everyone. Want to learn more? Check out thinkgeek.com.
GKNT-GSOURCE Geeknet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV