FAIRFAX, Va., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The mad scientists at ThinkGeek (NASDAQ: GKNT) have successfully managed to install synthetic hearts in robots and give them the ability to love. In return, these new emotionally available robots have expressed an interest in buying gifts for each other on Valentine's Day. Thankfully, the engineers at ThinkGeek created some of those as well.
ThinkGeek's Valentine's Day offerings now include:
- 8-Bit Rose
- For creatures not yet able to properly render what it means to stop and visual scan the roses.
- Plush Unicorn Bouquet
- Teaching them that impaling things is good...is bad. Teaching them that impaling cute plush mythical creatures, however, is perfectly ok with our legal department.
- European-Style Charm Bracelet
- Even gender-neutral cybernetic wrists need some geek bling.
- Portal Companion Cube Gift Box
- It's probably best that they learn to love a cube before trying to hug Aunt Margie.
- Zombie Valentine's Day Gift Cards
- One of the first statements of "love" was actually a robot letting us know that they too were "over the vampire thing".
- Chocolate Flavored Envelopes with Note Cards
- This is our little joke on them. We have yet to install taste sensors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV