IEHP Unveils Its Newly Redesigned Website
"We're particularly pleased to offer a site that now incorporates state-of-the-art functionality, resulting in a highly streamlined user experience," said Michael Deering, IEHP chief information officer.
About IEHPIEHP, Inland Empire Health Plan, a Knox- Keene licensed health plan located in San Bernardino, California, is a not-for-profit public agency. IEHP services San Bernardino and Riverside counties and has over 580,000 members in the following programs: Medi-Cal (including seniors and people with disabilities), Healthy Kids, and a Medicare Special Needs Plan. Through a dynamic partnership with providers, award-winning service and innovative products, IEHP is fully committed to providing members with quality, accessible and wellness based healthcare services. www.iehp.org .
About MedTouchMedTouch focuses exclusively on helping healthcare organizations succeed online. Since 2004 we have combined digital strategy with creative and technical excellence to ensure our clients -- hospitals, physician groups and health plans nationwide – achieve results that matter. From healthcare specific content management solutions to user experience design; from results-driven search marketing and content strategy services to public-facing websites and employee-oriented Intranets, MedTouch makes healthcare interactive.
SOURCE Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV