IEHP Unveils Its Newly Redesigned Website
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) today has launched its newly redesigned website www.iehp.org, offering members, providers and the community a more user-friendly and enhanced web experience.
Redesigned in collaboration with MedTouch, the website features an improved navigation menu making it easier for visitors to find information on topics such as health coverage programs for the uninsured. Another new feature of the website is the "Our Communities" section, which is dedicated to providing information on community events and community resources throughout the Inland Empire.
While providers can take advantage of a robust set of tools to help them manage and deliver quality care, members can learn about the large offering of programs and services, such as finding a doctor or searching for a pre-approved medicine.
"The website serves as a true resource for members, providers and the community to receive timely and important information about IEHP, our programs, services and community events," said Dr. Bradley Gilbert, IEHP chief executive officer. "With enhanced features and technology, the improvements to the IEHP website will allow us to better serve the community."Website enhancements include:
- New, modern look with fast and easy site navigation
- Mobile friendly
- Sharing options on social media
- Content resizing
- Improved "Find a Doctor" search, including Google Maps to help users find a doctor near their home or office
- Dedicated "Our Communities" portal packed with community resources, information on healthcare reform, an interactive monthly events calendar and more.
- Information on health coverage options for the uninsured.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV