DENVER, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of security and threat management solutions, has launched its U.S. mobile website, created by EffectiveUI, a leading user experience agency. Providing a consistent, streamlined way for customers to access product information and ratings, the site is the first in its industry to offer a fully functional mobile website and give customers the ability to not only browse, but also purchase security products – including mobile security offerings – directly from their smartphones.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/effectiveui-helps-kaspersky-lab-bring-security-products-to-customers-via-mobile-website-188835191.html
According to a December 2011 comScore report, 38 percent of all smartphone users have used their phone to purchase a product. With this increase in commerce generating from smartphones, and because Kaspersky Lab had seen significant mobile traffic to its website, the company enlisted EffectiveUI to create a new mobile website that would provide a cohesive experience no matter the device, while also making the site more useful for customers looking to purchase its products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV