2. SAP AG (SAP): Provides business software primarily in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific Japan region. Market cap at $98.71B, most recent closing price at $80.36.
SAP reported good quarterly earnings. The company also provided 2013 software license and cloud subscription revenue growth of between 14% and 20%.
The “cloud” continues to be an area of growth for all companies. For SAP, it is expecting to earn $998 million in this space.
4. Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN): Provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. Market cap at $7.53B, most recent closing price at $24.02. NUAN was mentioned negatively by Cramer. Nuance developed a new software that is voice-controlled, which ensures a consistent voice assistant experience across all platforms. This is a solid development: previous requests and a history of voice-requests are stored and could be reused on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows).
5. Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. (TTWO): Develops, and distributes interactive entertainment software, hardware, and accessories worldwide. Market cap at $1.19B, most recent closing price at $13.12. TTWO was a sell call by Cramer on the Lightning Round. Take Two is 9.6% owned by Carl Icahn. A new release of Grand Theft Auto promises to be highly profitable for this company when launched this spring. In the interim, smartphone versions of the older game releases sell for a negligible amount.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV