PARIS, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that Proginov, a leading French managed services provider (MSP), has chosen IBM PureSystems to upgrade its IT infrastructure and enhance its growing "Software as a Service" (SaaS) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) activities. In a market dominated by many of the world's biggest cloud providers, Proginov is differentiating itself by being one of the first MSPs in France to use IBM Flex System technology to provide a high range of cloud services to help clients drive their strategic activities.
Proginov is one of the main ERP providers providing SaaS for small and medium size companies in France. The company also offers hosting services for clients with high availability application requirements.
As a result of steady business growth, Proginov needed to extend their infrastructure, without increasing the associated risk costs or complexity of the systems and their management. To meet these requirements, Proginov chose to deploy an IBM Flex System Enterprise system. The system was acquired with a flexible finance arrangement from IBM Global Financing, which allowed them align payments with the ramp-up of revenues generated by their SaaS offerings.The new system will enable the organization to offer their clients - especially in the retailing and industry sectors - an efficient infrastructure that is secure and continuously available. "The stability of production provided by IBM enables us to minimize the regular maintenance and to significantly reduce services interruptions for our clients," said Philippe Plantive, CEO at Proginov. In addition, the IBM solution will provide investment protection for Proginov's existing IT infrastructure, allowing a seamless and uninterrupted transition for their clients as new services are deployed on the new systems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV