REDMOND, Wash., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Microsoft Corp. today announced participation in the following upcoming events with the financial community. Interested parties can listen to a webcast of these events on Microsoft's Investor Relations website at http://www.microsoft.com/investor.
Goldman Sachs Technology & Internet Conference Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:55 a.m. PST Peter Klein, chief financial officer, Microsoft
Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:45 a.m. PST Kurt DelBene, president, Microsoft Office DivisionFounded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV