Yeah. Right. They're getting out of stuff that has a very low rate of return that looks like, I don't think it's going to come back. It's not like they have pipeline laid from the Bakken to the East. We're going to see a lot of this. They've got the wrong terminals in the wrong places, getting the wrong oil. They're not getting American oil. You need refineries in Eagle Ford and you need refineries near the Bakken. And Hess had the exact opposite and that's why they had to do this.
All right. Well, sometimes it takes a company to make some tough decisions, cut the things out that aren't working, and that's what looks like is happening with Hess. Jim thinks it could go to $70.Jim Cramer: Yep. --Written by Debra Borchardt in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Debra Borchardt. Follow @WallandBroad
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV