- 6 PM ET Pills, Poison and Payback Teen mom Sarah Saunders struggles to raise her child and longs for a father figure for her daughter. She thinks she found "the one" in Tommy, a handsome and much older bouncer at a bar. They are both thrilled when Sarah finds out she's pregnant, but she experiences postpartum depression after giving birth and gets hooked on prescription drugs. Fed up, Tommy insists that Sarah get clean for the sake of the family, but she decides her only escape is to get rid of him forever. One night while Tommy sleeps, she grabs a fishing knife and stabs him in the temple. She attempts to call 911 and report the attack as a robbery gone wrong, but Tommy survives and implicates her.
- 7 PM ET Lonely and Lethal After a life full of pain and loneliness, Lori McLuckie meets Andrew, a seemingly gentle and attentive young man. For the first time in her life Lori is truly happy in a relationship, until Andrew's dark side emerges. After he rapes Lori and threatens to kill her and their unborn baby, Lori snaps and decides she has no choice but to get rid of him permanently. When he passes out, Lori chains him to a radiator, bludgeons and stabs Andrew to death, then dismembers his body. She is overcome by guilt and horror by what she's done and confesses her crime to a neighbor, who calls police.
- 8 PM ET (encores at 11 PM ET) Fourth Time's a Charm Donna is a hard-working nurse's aide who desperately wants a father figure for her four children. When she meets Kevin Cobb, a life of the party with a big heart and caring nature, Donna's thinks she's found the man of her dreams. But when drug abuse changes his personality changes from sweet to volatile, Donna becomes the victim of his uncontrollable rage. Just when she thinks Kevin's gotten rid of his demons, he brutally attacks her in the middle of the night. With her family's safety threatened, Donna stabs Kevin to death in a fight for her life.
- 9 PM ET (encores at 12 AM ET & 3 AM ET) Stripped to the Bone After a lifetime of exposure to violence, sex, and scandal, including an alleged gang rape at the age of 14, Crystal Magnum tries to rebuild her life to support her children from a failed marriage. She starts dating an older man named Reginald, who one night accuses her of flirting with other men. The argument turns physical and, at one point, Reginald grabs a set of kitchen knives and starts hurling them at her. In defense, Crystal grabs one of the knives and plunges it into his side. Almost two weeks later, Reginald dies of complications from the stabbing. Crystal is currently in jail and awaiting trial.
- 10 PM ET (encores at 1 AM ET & 4 AM ET) The Scorned Socialite Nancy is a woman with a track record of failed relationships. At age 43, she's been married and divorced three times but thinks she's finally found her knight in shining armor in Michael. But after marrying in Las Vegas, Michael becomes controlling and possessive. Nancy sticks by his side until he announces his plans to sleep with other women and hands her divorce papers. She is devastated but stays strong, thinking she can change his mind by becoming more intimate. But after an argument over how to divide up their assets, Nancy suddenly snaps. She enters Michael's office and stabs him in the shoulder. Nancy is arrested, while Michael survives and gets the divorce he so badly wanted.
Investigation Discovery Cuts The Men Out Of The Picture With A Game Day Sunday Marathon Of Its Hit Series "WIVES WITH KNIVES"
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.