MONTREAL, Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Luc Jobin, executive vice-president and chief financial officer of CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI), will address two investor conferences in mid-February 2013:
- Stifel Nicolaus Transportation and Logistics Conference on Feb. 13 in Key Biscayne, Fla., starting at 8.30 a.m. Eastern Time (ET);
- 28 th Annual BB&T Capital Markets Transportation Conference on Feb. 14, in Coral Gables, Fla., starting at 8.25 a.m. ET.
Jobin will discuss CN's franchise and the Company's business opportunities and prospects at both conferences.
CN will provide a live audio webcast of Jobin's remarks and post his presentations on the Investors section of the Company's website, www.cn.ca/investors.
CN (TSX: CNR)(NYSE: CNI) - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans
Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the
Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of
Prince Rupert, B.C.,
New Orleans, and
Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of
Green Bay, Wis.,
Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in
North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts