AIRTRAN AIRWAYS FARE RULES
One-way fares can be purchased today through Jan 31, 2013, 11:59 p.m. PT. Travel must take place between Feb 8, 2013, and May 31, 2013. Fares available for travel to Florida and Las Vegas on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Fares available for travel from Florida and Las Vegas on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Blackout dates for travel from Florida and Las Vegas include Mar 28 through Mar 30, 2013, and April 5, 2013. Service to Flint, Michigan; Portland, Maine; Rochester, New York; and Charlotte, North Carolina will no longer be available after April 14, 2013. Displayed prices include all government taxes and fees (included in asterisked footnote below). A first bag may be checked for a fee of $20 each way and a second bag may be checked for a fee of $25 each way. Reservations may be made via AirTran Airways' Telephone Reservations Center for a fee of $15. Reservations may also be changed via AirTran Airways' Telephone Reservations Center for a $15 fee plus any applicable change fees and fare differences. Fares may be combined with other AirTran Airways combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare's rules apply. When combining fares, all rules and restrictions apply. All fares are non-refundable and a $75 fee per person applies to any change made after purchase, plus any applicable increase in airfare. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Fares, routes, and schedules are subject to change without notice. Fares may vary by destinations, flight, and day of week and won't be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods. Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward the purchase of future travel on AirTran Airways after applicable change fees and fare differences. Fares are not available through the Group Desk. Any change in the itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Fares are valid on published, scheduled service only.
* Government-imposed taxes and fees are now included in the advertised fare. To comply with new government regulations, all airlines must include government-imposed taxes and fees in advertised air fares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV