Build-A-Bear Workshop ®, the interactive retailer of customized stuffed animals, announced today the continuation of its product licensing relationship with Girl Scouts of the USA with the launch of a new bear representing America’s favorite Girl Scout Cookie.
Arriving February 1, the new Girl Scouts Thin Mints ® Bear ($15) is inspired by the largest girl-led business in the U.S., where girls learn essential life skills such as goal setting, money management, decision making, people skills and business ethics.
Build-A-Bear Workshop Founder and Chief Executive Bear Maxine Clark is a Girl Scout alumna and strongly believes the skills she acquired attributed to her success. “Selling Girl Scout Cookies was one of my first entrepreneurial experiences,” said Clark. “Through my volunteering as a Girl Scout, I learned the importance of giving back and thanks to the mentors I had, I have been able to create a successful business with heart.”
With this introduction, Build-A-Bear Workshop continues to offer unique Girl Scout inspired products. Last March, the company launched the first ever make-your-own Girl Scouts 100 th Anniversary Bear in honor of the Girl Scouts’ 100 th anniversary. In addition to this special bear, the company offers the following licensed products:
- Girl Scout Daisy Uniform ($12.50)
- Girl Scout Brownie Uniform ($12.50)
- Girl Scout Junior Uniform ($12.50)
- Girl Scout Cadette/Senior/Ambassador Uniform ($12.50)
- Girl Scout Cookie Hoodie & Skirt Outfit ($12.50)
- Girl Scout Panties ($3.50)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts