New Video Conferencing System: LifeSize Icon 600 Series From Video Conferencing Supply
OAK CREEK, Wis., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- What have your excuses been for not making the leap to video? Is it too expensive, too hard to use, or too burdensome for your IT department? Video Conferencing Supply is excited to announce that the new LifeSize Icon series is about to change all that. The LifeSize Icon 600 Series, now available from Video Conferencing Supply, is a new line of high definition video systems that deliver a thoroughly simplified user experience. It's also incredibly cost-effective, starting at just $2999 MSRP, and is completely customizable for expansion as your business grows.
The LifeSize Icon 600 gives users a frustration-free video experience at an unbeatable price, which allows you to focus on your business, not the technology that drives your communications. The Icon 600 also includes a unified multiparty experience, which means users no longer have to adapt to two different interfaces in the same system. This simplifies operation and minimizes training time and costs.
The LifeSize Icon 600 is offered in 720p or 1080p resolution. You may upgrade from 720p to 1080p at any time after your initial purchase, and are also able to activate features like multiple display support as your needs evolve. Available base options include the Icon 600 with 10x PTZ camera or LifeSize Icon 600 with Camera 200, both available with 720p or 1080p resolution.
Future proofing your investment is included with the Icon 600. The series will adapt to changing needs, with the option to upgrade software and hardware at any time. The LifeSize Icon 600 grows with users and businesses, offering multiple display support, additional hardware and more, as it's needed.For more information regarding the new Icon 600 Series systems, feel free to contact Video Conferencing Supply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV