Following that assignment Stover relocated to Aberdeen, Scotland, where he held the position of European Business Unit Subsurface and Business Planning Manager. In 2005, he relocated to Houston where assumed the role of East Texas/North Louisiana Asset Manager. In 2006, his area of responsibility was expanded to include Marathon Oil's Oklahoma oil and gas properties.
In 2009, he assumed the position of Director of Central Evaluation and Financial Planning. In this role, Stover was responsible for providing financial and portfolio analysis across the business enterprise. In late 2011, he assumed his current role of Mid-Continent Asset Manager with responsibility for Marathon Oil's assets and operations in Oklahoma, East Texas, North Louisiana and Colorado.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV