Local sourcing, local community Natural Grocers is dedicated to its local communities, stocking locally-made products whenever possible. Natural Grocers is always looking for new local products and is eagerly willing to consider any new local products, which can be reviewed by completing a product submission form found on the web site at www.NaturalGrocers.com.
In addition, the Omaha store has a Community Room where residents can come and get a free cup of coffee or tea and use free Wi-Fi access. There is also a demo kitchen for cooking presentations and available meeting space. Contact the store, or visit the Natural Grocers website, for details of the upcoming events in the new demonstration kitchen and meeting space.
Natural Grocers will be opening at 8:56 a.m. and closing at 8:04 pm from Monday through Saturday, and on Sunday will be opening at 9:56 a.m. and closing at 7:06 p.m.
Opening Week Natural Grocers' weeklong opening celebration for Omaha will take place February 12 through February 17. Shoppers can enjoy tasty treats, free samples and giveaways such as:
- iPad compliments of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- iPod Nano from Country Life Vitamins
- $500 Natural Grocers Gift Card donated by NOW Foods
- GPS compliments of Garden of Life
- Wii Sport Console from Nature's Way / Enzymatic Therapy
- Unique Jan Sport Super Nova backpack filled with Honest Tea products
- Gift box of selected meat cuts from Wild Idea Buffalo
- Representatives from premier supplement companies, grocery, natural cosmetic and body care beauty lines will be on-hand for consultations and demonstrations
- Free daily gift basket giveaways
- Lots of free reusable grocery bag giveaways to help ease shoppers' transition to Natural Grocers' paper and plastic bag-free commitment (** Natural Grocers will also donate a nickel to the local food bank every time a customer checks out with his or her own bags.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts