Global digital marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) launched its new MobilePush application today, expanding the company’s mobile marketing capabilities with an enterprise application to power data-driven push notifications to apps on smartphones and tablets.
Launched at the Mobile Marketing Association Forum in San Francisco today, MobilePush enables marketers to power push notifications through a standalone application or integrate the push messages with campaigns across email, social and the Web via the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub.
“Consumers’ rapid adoption of mobile is fueling a transformation that requires marketers to create and optimize mobile experiences at every point of the digital marketing mix,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer and board member of the Mobile Marketing Association. “ExactTarget’s MobilePush application provides the industry’s first solution to seamlessly integrate app-level messaging that leverage engagement data from across email, mobile, social and the Web to deliver the most relevant engaging experience.”
Key features of ExactTarget MobilePush include:
- Cross-Channel Integration: Seamless integration into the Interactive Marketing Hub allows marketers to associate push messages with ExactTarget-powered campaigns across email, social and the Web.
- Advanced Segmentation: Trigger relevant messaging based on consumer preferences and engagement across email, mobile, social and the Web.
- Reporting and Analytics: View application engagement metrics in real time to optimize cross-channel experiences.
- Industry Leading Technology: Powered by a partnership that unites Urban Airship’s leading Push notification technology with ExactTarget’s strength in data-driven cross-channel marketing automation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV