ExactTarget Expands Mobile Marketing Suite, Adds Industry’s First Integrated MobilePush Application
Global digital marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) launched its new MobilePush application today, expanding the company’s mobile marketing capabilities with an enterprise application to power data-driven push notifications to apps on smartphones and tablets.
Launched at the Mobile Marketing Association Forum in San Francisco today, MobilePush enables marketers to power push notifications through a standalone application or integrate the push messages with campaigns across email, social and the Web via the ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub.
“Consumers’ rapid adoption of mobile is fueling a transformation that requires marketers to create and optimize mobile experiences at every point of the digital marketing mix,” said Tim Kopp, ExactTarget’s chief marketing officer and board member of the Mobile Marketing Association. “ExactTarget’s MobilePush application provides the industry’s first solution to seamlessly integrate app-level messaging that leverage engagement data from across email, mobile, social and the Web to deliver the most relevant engaging experience.”
Key features of ExactTarget MobilePush include:
- Cross-Channel Integration: Seamless integration into the Interactive Marketing Hub allows marketers to associate push messages with ExactTarget-powered campaigns across email, social and the Web.
- Advanced Segmentation: Trigger relevant messaging based on consumer preferences and engagement across email, mobile, social and the Web.
- Reporting and Analytics: View application engagement metrics in real time to optimize cross-channel experiences.
- Industry Leading Technology: Powered by a partnership that unites Urban Airship’s leading Push notification technology with ExactTarget’s strength in data-driven cross-channel marketing automation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV