PARSIPPANY, N.J., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CAR) announced today that it plans to report its fourth quarter and full-year 2012 results after market close on Wednesday, February 13, 2013, and to host a conference call to discuss such results, as well as its projections, on Thursday, February 14, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time.
Investors may access the call live at ir.avisbudgetgroup.com or by dialing (415) 228-4734, and providing the access code "Avis Budget." Investors are encouraged to dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the call. A web replay will be available at ir.avisbudgetgroup.com following the call. A telephone replay will be available from 12:00 noon Eastern time on February 14, 2013 until 8:00 p.m. on February 28, 2013 at (203) 369-1542.
About Avis Budget Group, Inc.Avis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services through its Avis and Budget brands, with 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world. Avis Budget Group operates most of its car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia directly, and operates primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. Avis Budget Group has approximately 28,000 employees and is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. For more information, visit www.avisbudgetgroup.com . The Avis Budget Group, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8891
CONTACT: Media Contact: John Barrows (973) 496-7865 PR@avisbudget.com Investor Contact: Neal Goldner (973) 496-5086 IR@avisbudget.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV