GFI Softwareâ¿¢ Extends Faxing To The Cloud With New Fax Solution
"Faxing manually is time consuming, inherently insecure and costly," said Phil Bousfield, general manager of GFI's Infrastructure Business Unit. "FaxMaker Online frees businesses from the need to maintain software and hardware while also expanding access to faxing, so it is now possible to send and receive faxes anytime, anywhere. Just as important, FaxMaker Online seamlessly integrates with today's 'email-based' workflow, reinforcing a company's overall communications platform."
Pricing and availability
GFI FaxMaker Online is available now for as little as $12.75 a month, with packages available for businesses of all sizes, from small firms to enterprise-scale organizations. Each subscription comes with its own fax number, with additional numbers available for purchase as needed. Customers are billed on a monthly basis by credit card, and can manage their subscriptions using GFI's online customer portal, where they can add or cancel subscriptions and access their transaction history.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV