GFI Softwareâ¿¢ Extends Faxing To The Cloud With New Fax Solution
CARY, N.C., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GFI Software™ today announced the availability of GFI FaxMaker Online, a streamlined cloud-based fax solution designed to meet the needs of small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs). GFI FaxMaker Online provides ubiquitous faxing from any Internet-connected device, with no hardware, software or dedicated phone lines required.
GFI Software is one of the market's leading providers of fax solutions for SMBs, with thousands of customers worldwide. FaxMaker Online, its latest offering, is based on a monthly subscription model that allows instant access and easily scales to meet an organization's faxing needs, enabling both fax-to-email and email-to-fax communications within minutes of signup. Benefits of FaxMaker Online include:
- Email-to-fax and fax-to-email capabilities: Send and receive faxes from any email client or email server, whether in the cloud or on premise.
- Print-to-fax functionality: Allows for printing to fax from any application that can print.
- Multiple email-to-fax formats: Document formats doc and docx, xls and xlsx, pdf, html, txt, rtf, ppt and .pptx formats are supported when sending a fax via email.
- Easy-to-use administration portal: The online dashboard provides a clear view of usage and offers account management capabilities across departments and users.
Sending and receiving documents by fax is of paramount importance to businesses in several key industries, including healthcare organizations, law firms and financial services companies, which continue to rely on fax communications to meet security and compliance regulations, along with retaining the legal admissibility of documents sent electronically from point to point. In an independent blind survey of 1,008 office workers conducted by Opinion Matters on behalf of GFI Software in October 2012, 85% of respondents said their businesses continue to make use of faxing in some capacity.The survey also revealed potential security problems with traditional paper faxing, with nearly half of respondents (49%) admitting that they had read a paper fax that was intended for someone else. As a completely paperless solution, GFI FaxMaker Online eliminates the possibility of a paper fax getting into the wrong hands by ensuring faxes are routed directly to the intended individual or workgroup recipient.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV