SANTA ANA, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC) announced today that its management team will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 11th Annual Technology Conference, February 6, 2013 at 3:15 pm PT. The conference will be held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in San Francisco, CA.
About STEC, Inc.
STEC, Inc. is a leading global provider of enterprise-class solid-state drive (SSD) technologies and solutions tailored to meet the high-performance, high-reliability and high-endurance needs of today's data-intensive server and storage platforms. With headquarters in Santa Ana, California, and locations worldwide, STEC leverages almost two decades of solid-state knowledge and experience to design, manufacture and deliver the most comprehensive line of PCIe, SAS, SATA, and embedded SSDs on the market today. In addition, STEC's EnhanceIO™ SSD Cache Software enables IT managers to cost-effectively scale server application performance. For more information, please visit www.stec-inc.com .The STEC logo is available at www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1079 STEC and the STEC logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of STEC, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries.
CONTACT: STEC, Inc. Mitch Gellman, Vice President of Investor Relations (949) 260-8328
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV