- Engagement increases the closer you are to the top of the organization: 59% of executives surveyed reported high levels of engagement compared to 27% for clerical/administrative employees. Click to Tweet this message.
- Employees who believe they have career opportunities in their organizations increased by 9% since the 2011 engagement survey. Click to Tweet this message.
- While gender is not a significant factor of engagement in western economies, large gaps in engagement levels between men and women are apparent in India (43% vs. 33% - an 11 percentage points gap between genders), the Persian Gulf (+7 pts.) and South America (+7 pts.). In each case, men are more engaged than women. Click to Tweet this message.
New Research Report Provides Fresh Insights On Employee Engagement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts