Today, Macy’s (NYSE:M), a founding national sponsor of the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement, announced a celebration to commemorate the 10 th National Heart Month with customers across the country through a line-up of events, merchandise and promotions all fashioned to bring awareness and funds to the cause of women’s heart health. Over the past decade, Macy’s has raised $40 million dollars through the generosity and commitment of Macy’s associates and customers to benefit the fight against heart disease.
February is American Heart Month, and Macy’s will show its support through several fashion-focused programs in-store and online, including Macy’s annual Wear Red Sale (Jan. 30 to Feb. 3), and special red dresses by Ellen Tracy, Kensie, and Macy’s exclusive new collection launching this spring, Marilyn Monroe. Each brand will offer a dress in honor of the cause, and all three can be found in select stores and on macys.com in time for National Wear Red Day on Friday, Feb. 1, 2013.
"At Macy's, we are so proud that we have been a national sponsor of Go Red For Women from its inception. From the in-store experiences, social media campaigns, and this year, the magnificent lighting of our Herald Square building red, we are always evolving and finding innovative ways to build support and educate our customers,” says Martine Reardon, Macy’s chief marketing officer. “Since 2004, we have raised $40 million for the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement, helping to fund life-saving research and raise awareness of this preventable disease."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV