- Predictive coding – Acumen codes obviously relevant or non-relevant documents and delivers to reviewers only those documents that need human review to determine responsiveness, reducing eyes-on review and maximizing review effort. Continual re-sampling and learning guarantee defensibility and accuracy while minimizing the cost of review. Acumen’s approach to predictive coding does not require a seed set of documents and is incorporated into Daegis Edge at no extra charge to clients.
- Mobile review – Daegis Mobile provides instant access to the Daegis Edge hosted review platform from popular mobile devices. Like Daegis Edge, access via Daegis Mobile is secure and covered by the company’s comprehensive ISO 27001 information security certification. Daegis users can access case files and monitor review status from anywhere with the familiarity and simplicity of mobile devices, including iPad and Android. Clients are able to manage the entire eDiscovery lifecycle with a truly portable solution.
- Big data – Daegis Edge is capable of handling big data discovery projects because its predictive coding solution incorporates Hadoop technology. By driving down the cost, time and risk of document review, Daegis Edge is ideally suited for the large data volumes found in big data environments.
Daegis Unveils New EDiscovery Platform Brand: Daegis Edge
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.