Lima, Peru, Jan. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Graystone Company (OTCQB: GYST) announced today that the joint ventures has acquired approximately $200,000 in equipment. The equipment is in en route to Houston to be shipped down to Suriname. In the past 3 weeks, the Company has acquired the necessary items to start building the infrastructure to allow production to begin.
The equipment acquired includes the following:
- Diesel 3 phase generator
- 6 inch water pumps
- Hoses, clamps, couplers ad other necessary parts
- Shaker tables
- 4-wheel drive truck
- 2 All-terrain vehicles
- 40 foot container
- Small hand tools
- Electrical supplies
- Food prep and storage
- And other necessary supplies
The Suriname ProjectThe project, referred to Suriname #1, is approximately 3-4 hours from the closest major city. The project already has equipment on site and expects to begin production in the next 4-10 weeks. The Company expects that the project will produce 200-400 grams per day or 4,000 - 6,000 grams per month or $200,000 to $300,000 per month per Pod. The Company expects to expand the operations on Suriname #1 by adding a Pod each quarter. Each Pod is expected to cost about $250,000 in equipment and is expected to produce 200-400 grams per day or 4,000 - 6,000 grams per month or $200,000 to $300,000 per month. The Company's goal is to have 4 Pods within 18 months being able to produce 16,000 - 24,000 grams per month or approximately $1,000,000 in revenue each month.
CONTACT: Contacts: The Graystone Company, Inc. Paul Howarth (702) 289-4827 email@example.com www.graystone1.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV