Citi has launched Network 3.0 with a suite of new investor service solutions that leverage its global network in over 95 countries and on-the-ground local market expertise.
More than ever, the ability for investors to meet performance objectives relies on maximizing the efficiency of investment operations, accessing critical decision-making information, and implementing strategies effectively in markets that offer the most opportunity.
Core to Network 3.0 is the Integrated Custody program that will enhance technical platforms and reengineer operational processes to deliver top-tier levels of service including: industry best deadlines, 24 hour instruction processing and improved risk management.
“Citi has a long history in shaping and accelerating change in securities markets around the world," said Neeraj Sahai, Head of Securities and Fund Services, Citi. “Network 3.0 is a global transformation initiative aimed to redefine the way global investment support services are delivered in order to achieve best in class service and meet the challenges of an ever evolving securities landscape.”“Network 3.0 leverages Citi’s global network by providing a connected gateway offering increased efficiency and information that enables local access on a global basis,” said Chandresh Iyer, Managing Director, Investor Services, Citi. Network 3.0 has already delivered a series of key product and service roll-outs and additional solutions will be delivered throughout 2013. Key new capabilities include:
- Network Direct -- a proprietary mobile platform, through which clients can access detailed information on fund flows, local market practices, transactions and counterparty exposures and speak live with local Citi teams.
- Integrated Custody -- voluntary corporate actions response deadlines have been extended to 24 hours before market deadlines in 10 key markets for Global Custody clients. These are industry leading cut-off times that are achieved through our on-the-ground proprietary network.
- Network Solutions -- a specialized team of experts that provide local market knowledge and support for product development and distribution support in over 95 markets.
- Market Infrastructure Risk Heat Map -- an innovative visualization tool which gives institutional clients access to a comprehensive market infrastructure risk analysis for each market in Citi’s global network.
- 360 Client Insights -- a suite of interactive dashboards for client coverage teams with an all-encompassing view of client custody data.
- Local Insights -- a series of profiles of individual markets that leverages the expertise of Citi’s locally-based Securities Country Managers for asset managers, institutions and intermediaries with local market insights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV