SAN MATEO, Calif., Jan. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP software suites, today announced that some of the top outdoor brands are achieving strong growth while improving business efficiency and visibility using NetSuite's cloud-based business management solutions. Big Agnes, Honey Stinger, Hestra USA, Gramicci, Scarpa North America, and Julbo USA are among the major brands running NetSuite. It reflects the strong demand in the fast-moving and highly competitive outdoor retail space for the business agility made possible by NetSuite's single, integrated cloud solution. Outdoor companies running NetSuite report that they are growing revenues, managing transactions and customer interactions across multiple touchpoints, adding new dealers, improving productivity, and streamlining inventory and order management. These companies replaced standalone, on-premise solutions and collections of spreadsheets that can inhibit business performance because of manual data manipulation, limited visibility and needless reliance on IT staff. For more information, please visit www.netsuite.com/outdoorretail.
With NetSuite, outdoor companies are gaining an advantage with anywhere, anytime access to real-time data on finances, suppliers, B2B and B2C customers, inventory and warehousing and more that is essential to effectively competing against large multinational companies. NetSuite's cloud solution for distributors and manufacturers has a proven track record of helping to fuel rapid growth while enabling business and IT staff to focus on product innovation, superior customer service and market expansion, rather than managing spreadsheets and maintaining on-premise software, servers and back-up systems. Outdoor retailers use NetSuite to run all key aspects of their business, from financials to CRM, inventory management, order fulfillment and multi-touch-point sales. NetSuite SuiteCommerce supplies a single commerce solution for sales across multiple touchpoints, including physical point-of-sale (POS), call center and eCommerce over smartphones, tablets and traditional desktops, while directly integrating with the core ERP/CRM application. By centralizing all business data in a single cloud solution, outdoor and sporting goods distributors and manufacturers are streamlining processes and gaining visibility, control and speed in the management of far-flung and complex supply and distribution networks. NetSuite cloud solutions enable fast-growing outdoor companies to achieve operational efficiencies by:
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stock outs.
- Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and eCommerce, thereby empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Letting stakeholders share container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.
"More and more outdoor companies are moving to the cloud, and NetSuite is becoming their #1 choice for a complete business management solution," said Roman Bukary, NetSuite VP of Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution. "We hear time and again from outdoor brands about tremendous gains in efficiency and visibility with NetSuite that are translating into quantifiable business advantages in a fast-growing and ultra-competitive marketplace."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV