- Equities, including foreign securities and American Depository Receipts (ADRs), acquired on or after Jan. 1, 2011
- Regulated investment companies (RICs), like mutual funds, and equities acquired in connection with a dividend reinvestment program acquired on or after Jan. 1, 2012.
- The law will apply to fixed income, options, warrants, and rights, purchased no sooner than Jan. 1, 2014.
Attention Investors: Own Mutual Funds? Get Ready For Cost Basis Reporting Round 2
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.