Winland Electronics (AMEX:WEX) today announced it will host a live conference call and webcast to discuss the company’s strategic growth plan on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at 3:30 p.m. CT (4:30 p.m. ET). David Gagne, chief executive officer, and Brian Lawrence, senior vice president and chief financial officer, will host the call.
Thursday, February, 7, 2013
|Conference Call: 3:30 p.m. CT / 4:30 p.m. ET|
|Dial-in Number: 877-941-0844 / 480-629-9866|
|Call ID: Winland Electronics Investor Call|
WEBCAST:To participate in the live webcast and view the company’s PowerPoint presentation, go to Winland’s website, www.winland.com, click on “Investors” and then “Conference Calls.”
The Webcast replay will be available from 4:30 p.m. CT, Thursday, February 7, until 6:00 p.m. CT, Thursday, February 28. Listening to the Webcast requires speakers and Windows Media Player. If you do not have Media Player, download the free software at www.windowsmedia.com.
REPLAY:If you do not have Internet access and want to listen to an audio replay, call:U.S.: 800-406-7325 / 303-590-3030ACCESS CODE: 4594740#The audio replay will be available beginning at 4:30 p.m. CT on Thursday, February 7, through 11:59 p.m. CT on Thursday, February 14.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV