R+ DDR3 Memory Interface Solution
This demonstration of a high-performance, low-cost DDR3 memory controller interface solution is tailored for consumer electronics. The solution demonstrates operation in working silicon at a data rate of 1866 megatransfers per second (MT/s) in a low-cost wire bond package. The solution is design to improve power efficiency and reduce risk in a cost-effective implementation.
R+ DDR3/GDDR5 Multi-Modal Interface Technology
This R+ demonstration showcases FlexMode™ technology, a low-risk, multi-modal memory interface that can be implemented in a single SoC package design with no additional pins. This system demonstration highlights compatibility to single-ended memory architectures, including GDDR5 at 6 gigabits per second (Gbps) and DDR3 at 1600MT/s.3D IC Memory Technology This technology is one of the latest innovations from Rambus Labs. The demo will highlight future and potential capabilities and showcase a high-performance, low-power 3D memory system using a double-sided IC package. About Rambus Inc. Rambus is the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market. Unleashing the intellectual power of our world-class engineers and scientists in a collaborative and synergistic way, Rambus invents, licenses and develops solutions that challenge and enable our customers to create the future. While best known for creating unsurpassed semiconductor memory architectures, Rambus is also developing world-changing products and services in security, advanced LED lighting and displays, and immersive mobile media.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV