Seagate (STX) estimates, target upped at BMO. STX estimates were boosted through 2014, BMO Capital said. Company is leveraged to a more stable pricing environment. Market Perform rating and new $35 price target.
Travelers (TRV) numbers raised at UBS. Shares of TRV now seen reaching $85, UBS said. Estimates also increased as rate momentum should lead to improved ROE. Buy rating.
VMware (VMW) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of VMW now seen reaching $95, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on 2013 guidance fall. Hold rating.
Yahoo! (YHOO) estimates, target raised at Credit Suisse. Shares of YHOO now seen reaching $21, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also increased, as the company is seeing lower acquisition costs. Neutral rating.Yahoo! numbers raised at Oppenheimer. Shares of YHOO now seen reaching $22, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also raised on solid 4Q results. Perform rating. Zions Bancorporation (ZION) numbers increased at Sterne Agee. ZION estimates were raised through 2014, Sterne Agee said. Company has healthy loan pipelines and can cut its cost of capital. Neutral rating and new $24 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV