Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE/Euronext Paris: CCE) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John F. Brock and Chief Financial Officer Bill Douglas will present at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Conference in Boca Raton, Florida, Wednesday, February 20, at 5:30 p.m. ET.
CCE also announced that on Monday, March 18, the company will present at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe (CAGE) Conference in London at 11:15 a.m. EDT (3:15 p.m. GMT).
The public can access both presentations live via webcast through the company’s web site at www.cokecce.com.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. is the leading Western European marketer, distributor, and producer of bottle and can liquid nonalcoholic refreshment and one of the world’s largest Coca-Cola bottlers. CCE is the sole licensed bottler for products of The Coca-Cola Company in Belgium, continental France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, and Sweden. For more information about the company, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV